Arrive Vintage Terms and Conditions
01) The Hirer : The hirer is the person placing the booking and main contact responsible for the booking. The hirer will be responsible for all person using the vehicle during the hire period.
02) Deposits and payments :Non-refundable deposit of £100 per vehicle is required at the time of making the booking. The balance is to be paid in full 30 days prior to the event. Bookings made within less than 30 days until the event a full payment is required at time of booking.
03) Quoted Price : Quoted price is the amount confirmed by Arrive Vintage to the customer once all requirements have been established. The price we quote is for the duration stated in our formal proposal.
Areas We Cover
Post Code Areas Include
LE13, LE14, LE15, NG31, NG32, NG33, NG34, NN14, NN16, NN17, NN18, PE1, PE10, PE11, PE12, PE13, PE14, PE15, PE16, PE2, PE20, PE21, PE26, PE28, PE3, PE4, PE5, PE6, PE7, PE8, PE9
*If Any Of Your Venues For Outside Of The Above Areas Additional Fees May Apply
04) Vehicle Breakdown : Every effort is made to maintain the serviceability of the vehicle, but in the unfortunate event of a breakdown or an accident to the vehicle booked prior to the date of the booking, Arrive Vintage will immediately notify the hirer and every effort will be made to supply an alternative vehicle. In the event it is not acceptable to the hirer a full refund of monies will be given. In the event of a breakdown or accident on the day, no responsibility can be accepted by Arrive Vintage for the consequences of missed connections or functions howsoever caused.
05) Liability : Arrive Vintage cannot accept liability for adverse weather conditions, or acts by other persons or organisations, which may impact adversely on the hire period.
06) Refusal and Termination : Arrive Vintage reserve the right to refuse a booking, we also refuse the right to refuse entry to our vehicles to any persons we deem unfit for whatever reason.
07) Damage to vehicles : It is important to note that the hirer is responsible for any damage caused inside and outside of vehicles by themselves or a member of their party. Further more the hirer agrees to the total cost of the repair. Arrive Vintage will charge £100 cleaning charge if the vehicles are misused through food, drink or illness.
08) Loss and Belongings : Arrive Vintage cannot accept any liability for any belongings lost by the hirer or any of their party.
09) Pets and Smoking Policy : No pets or smoking in any of the vehicles.
10) Undertaking of the hirer : Bookings are accepted only on the understanding that the hirer fully understands and accepts the above terms and conditions, signs below with a deposit in order to secure your booking.